The receptionist should be able to represent the academy services and courses, she should be very motivate in organizing and managing events, the candidate should be fluent in english and aware with computer technology and platforms.
We have a full time job opportunity for “Training Manager”
Who is responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, and evaluates productivity.
If you are interested send your resume to email@example.com
The candidate should have the ability to:
– Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
– Conduct orientation sessions.
– Prepare and implement training budget.
– Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
– Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
– Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
– Build solid cross-functional relationships.
– Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
– Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
– Assist with the development of strategic plans.