Adobe Photoshop – Introduction Course
Power up your skills as we reveal Photoshop secrets that will increase your productivity overnight.
This course shows you how to use Adobe Photoshop to perform many different image processing techniques. In this course, you will learn how to use several tools for selecting parts of images, and will move, duplicate and resize images. You will learn to use layers, layer effects, filters, painting and blending, and color modification. Also, you will learn how to create images of different formats for different applications.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic tools of Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of the Bridge.
- Modify workspaces; understand workflow
- Reshape and resize the image through different image processing techniques.
- Add layers image.
- Use painting and blending tools to change the appearance of an image.
- Create images for different applications.
Adobe Photoshop is an incredibly powerful program that allows you to do professional grade image manipulations and adjustments. Whether you want to work with product images or design website layouts, Photoshop has the tools you need to get the job done. However, Photoshop is so powerful that approaching it as a beginner can seem daunting.
If you have wanted to learn Photoshop but haven’t known where to start, we will facilitate you things to learn in Photoshop to become familiar with the program.